Greater Community Bank is looking for a meticulous, organized Documentation Specialist to oversee the Bank’s filing system and storage strategies for the Bank’s lending and operational records. This position is responsible for storing, cataloguing, and retrieving documents and assisting in the Bank’s efforts to convert paper files for electronic filing.
- Outline and oversee the Bank’s long-term storage strategy.
- Preps, scans, inspects, compiles and files lending and operational documents in a timely manner.
- Follows Bank policies and procedures and Federal regulations regarding document storage, sharing, transmission, and destruction.
- Evaluates existing document management systems and procedures to determine current effectiveness and efficiency; identifies and recommends improvements.
- Ensures security and confidentiality of the filing system and integrity of master documents by implementing document and system access rights and revision controls.
- Remove documents that are obsolete, as applicable.
- Communicates and consults with other staff when assessing, acquiring, or deploying electronic document management to ensure smooth transition and minimal disruption.
- Maintains current knowledge of best practices and developments in document management technologies and techniques through participation in professional organizations or conferences, attendance at meetings or workshops, participation in educational programs, and discussions with colleagues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or certification in related discipline is a plus!
- Proficiency with scanning and administrative technologies.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong attention to detail; Ability to maintain confidentiality and address time sensitive issues quickly.
- Working knowledge and understanding of bank products and legal and regulatory requirements for loan documents.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills to represent the Bank in a positive way when dealing with customers, vendors, and other employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Desire to expand product knowledge and procedural skills.
Please submit a resume to Careers@GreaterCB.com. Greater Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.