FT or PT Facilities Manager
- Completes maintenance requests for all branches and operations center, both interior and exterior.
- Completes building repairs, as needed for the interior and exterior for all facilities.
- Performs parking lot maintenance of all Bank locations.
- Oversees and completes maintenance on interior and exterior lighting; replaces or schedules electrician, as needed.
- Communicates with the Security Officer and Marketing Director for any signage repairs or replacement needs.
- Serves as the Bank’s main-point-of contact for the HVAC system; reports any repair needs; schedules repairs as needed.
- Serves as the Bank’s main-point-of contact for electrical and plumbing work for the Bank, reports any repair needs; schedules repairs as needed.
- as needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Ensures janitorial and breakroom supplies are stocked at all locations (paper towels, bathroom supplies, trash bags, sodas, water bottles, etc.).
- Stocks and maintains all branches with emergency supplies as needed (i.e – cold weather needs, pandemic supplies, etc.).
- Completes miscellaneous projects as assigned by Security Officer or Senior Management.
- Oversees and completes cleaning and maintenance of all Bank-owned vehicles (e.g., scheduling oil changes, tire rotations, etc.)
- Oversees and completes needed maintenance for the Bank’s OREO properties (e.g., miscellaneous repairs, inspections, and signage); updates property checklists on a regular basis.
- Travels between the Rome, Calhoun, and Cartersville offices, as required.
- Travels to off site locations, as needed or directed.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail and internal documents among the branches.
- Miscellaneous errands as needed and assigned by Security Officer or Senior Management.
- Valid Driver’s License with excellent driving skills.
- Knowledge of general maintenance and repair.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to climb stairs and be able to use ladders to access interior and exterior locations at bank locations.
- Must have working knowledge of vehicle maintenance.
- Must have working knowledge of maintenance tools and equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
Please submit a resume to Careers@GreaterCB.com. Greater Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.