Retail Banking Associate - Full Time & Part-Time Positions AvailableThe Retail Banking Associate will provide superior customer service, assess customer needs and advise on the most appropriate bank products and services to meet their goals. We are seeking someone who is positive, energetic and can handle all aspects of the position in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in conducting financial transactions at the teller line and new account desk
- Open new accounts, collect necessary account documentation and perform electronic banking maintenance
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers
- Manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines and goals
- Excellent communication, listening and organizational skills are a must
- Ability to understand and comply with bank policies and regulations, including BSA/AML policies, CIP requirements, bank security and others as required
- This position will be based in Calhoun, but may require travel to Rome and Cartersville to assist with branch locations
Please submit resume to Careers@GreaterCB.com. Greater Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.