Retail Banking Associate – Full-Time & Part-Time Positions in Calhoun and Rome
The Retail Banking Associate will provide superior customer service, assess customer needs, and advise on the most appropriate bank products and services to meet their goals. Individuals will be positive, energetic, and able to handle all aspects of the position in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in conducting financial transactions at the teller line and new account desk
- Open new accounts, collect necessary account documentation and perform electronic banking maintenance
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers
- Manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines and goals
- Excellent communication, listening and organizational skills are a must
- Ability to understand and comply with bank policies and regulations, including BSA/AML policies, CIP requirements, bank security and others as required
- Positions will be based in Rome or Calhoun, but may require travel between other locations to assist with branch operations
Requirements: 2 years of banking experience and/or 4 years of retail cash handling experience in a retail environment; proficient in Microsoft Office applications; and High School Diploma / GED.
Please submit resumes to Careers@GreaterCB.com. Greater Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.